Every month, for nearly a year, we have been logging the most popular plans on Parkjets on a monthly basis. Its time to look at last month, and see what the list has in order. Here we go!
10. Cutlass by SDParkflyers - The Cutlass has come to Parkjets and its found a great little spot. The Cutlass is a great beginner plane, featuring broad delta wings and moderate speed. A great Parkjet!
9. SU-31 by Tomas Hellberg - The SU-31 is a traditional "warbird" profile style tractor motor flyer. Not many builders will go with an old school SU-31, so when you build yours, you can be sure it won't be sitting among others at the flying field.
8. F-15 by Jamie Rothwell - The F-15 by Jamie Rothwell remains popular for a lot of reasons. Ease of construction, semi-scale looks, great performance and good documentation are just a few. If you want a stable flyer, give the F-15 a try.
7. SU-37 by Jamie Rothwell - You might want a little different airframe. But you want to get it up in the air quickly. This plan might just fit the bill.
6. F-35 by RC Cal - The F-35 continues to be a popular download. A simple profile construction method coupled with the fact that it's the newest plane for the U.S. and you have a good start.
5. Eurofighter by Jamie Rothwell - Mr. Rothwell comes in with his 3rd design in the top 10 for March and you can pretty much guess the reasons why its popular. The Eurofighter is a great platform for parkjets, large delta wings and big control surfaces.
4. Hydro - This design couples a boat and an airplane. Take it on the water or the air. Your choice.
3. Mirage by Marcel du Plessis - The Mirage is quickly becoming very popular. A simple profile design with a few twists, like curved intakes that give the Mirage enough scale for nearly every pilot.
2. Mermaid by Marcel du Plessis - The Mermaid is based on the real thing, although not many have heard of it. A plane that flies off grass or water and looks good in the process. This plan has been so popular it nearly knocked off the King of Parkjets....
1. F-22 by Steve Shumate - It's been over a year and the F-22 can't get knocked off its perch as King of Parkjets. Unbelievable scale, thrust vectoring and custom canopies from 6mmFlyRC make it a winner.
Stay tuned for next month, and be sure to visit our sponsors (6mmflyrc.com).