It's that time folks. Last month, we had a new king of parkjets, the SU-37 (updated version) by Jamie Rothwell. It knocked off the long-time king, the Steve Shumate designed F-22 Raptor. Can the Russian beauty hold back the Raptor? Let's find out!
10. F-22 by Tomas Hellberg - The F-22 is one of the best designs on Parkjets.com. This version features simple constucture, tabbed thrust vectoring and tabbed construction. A very versitile airframe and good looks makes this a great place to start.
9. F-35 by RCCal - The F-35 keeps on being popular. We figure the modern looks, plus the awesome performance for slow and fast flight make this design a winner.
8. SU-31 by Tomas Hellberg - The SU-31 is not your traditional parkJET. Rather, a throw back to the time of warbirds and props. Like all of his designs, the SU-31 is simple to build and provides a great amount of smiles for the buck.
7. Mirage F1 by Marcel du Plessis - The F1 has to be one of the better looking parkjets in the air. The sharp nose, the rounded intakes, the large vertical stab. Oh, and all that means it hauls rear too.
6. SU-37 by Steve Shumate - The Terminator, the Super Flanker, whatever you want to call it, the SU-37 by Steve Shumate is one impressive design. One of the most scale designs on Parkjets, the SU-37 features twin thrust vectoring, twin motors, and great looks. And don't forget, you can skip cutting out the 80 parts by ordering a pre-cut kit from 6mmFlyRC.
5. Hydro - The Hydro keeps on trucking. A unique blend of a parkflyer and a boat. What else can be said?
4. Eurofighter by Jamie Rothwell - The Eurofighter has broad delta wings, cannards, and a simple design. That all adds up to a great platform for modification, motors, power supplies and anything else you can throw at it. This design is a full fuse version with simple score and fold method construction.
3. Mermaid by Marcel du Plessis - The Mermaid, an unusual plane for Parkjets, but a great design. Featuring the ability to take off from grass or water or be hand launched, the Mermaid looks great in the air and performs well. One thing is for sure, you will have a unique plane with a Mermaid in your fleet.
2. F-22 by Steve Shumate - The F-22 has been on top for a long time, and now it's two months at #2. The Raptor is a scale build, with some complex building techniques, but the results are just awesome. Add in performance and you have a great parkjet that will wow the crowd everytime.
1. SU-37 by Jamie Rothwell - The SU-37 retains its top spot! This design has a full fuse, but simple construction notes. The plans also allow for modification to an SU-35, making this a 2 for 1 download. Performance is excellent and you can't go wrong with the most popular download in Parkjets!
Okay, that wraps up the Top 10 Free plans on Parkjets.com. As always, if you have plans you want posted, give us a shout and we will get them up in no time!